Câu chuyện tinh yêu,kinh nghiệm tình yêu,những bản nhạc tình yêu,khám phá khoa học
Jokes, Humour & Funny stories 🤣😹🙈😆 • 230.2K followers
Jokes & funny stories on Quora - for when you need a laugh or two. :)
Mike Pat
Answered July 3
I’m an American man married to a wonderful Japanese woman for near 50 years now.
I remember my Japanese in-laws (who were old enough to remember the war and the anti US prop...
BCMedicineMan, My family's been growing herbal medicine since 1971.
Answered June 28
I think it was ZEST, a soap company, who did a commercial in the early 90s?.
In it two sisters, one 8–9 and the other barely pubescent, are taking turns in the shower.
Nothin...
Rebecca C., With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
Posted Feb 25, 2022
He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on.
By the time they got the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat.
She al...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét