Câu chuyện tinh yêu,kinh nghiệm tình yêu,những bản nhạc tình yêu,khám phá khoa học
Leftist Viewpoints & The Resistance • 33.1K followers
Leftist Viewpoints is a space for all Democrats, Never MAGA.
K Kshandra
Answered April 8
Okay this is from the perspective of a South African, who belongs to the same peer group, lives in the same city he went to school in. And has seen many wannabe's like him.
...
Nikolai Petrovich Krakpotzky, Immigrant, Jew, American. My words speak for themselves.
Answered April 15
At first, I thought: "Ya gotta be kiddin' me!" This is a joke, right?
Then I looked it up. HOLEY SHIT! I found articles about it, and pictures of appointed officials (and co...
Sioban Snybee, MS from Mathematics
Updated Feb 18
Okay, I'm not sure this is a leftist viewpoint or not, but, this just irked me. Some idiots have been passing round images for a few years now that are supposed to show mammoth bones that have been...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét