What is the most heavily fortified military location in the world? - Quora

Answer: Switzerland is the most fortified region of the world.​ Up until rece.​.​.​
Quora
Top Stories from Your Feed
Your Quora Digest
What is the most heavily fortified military location in the world?
Andrew Warinner
Andrew Warinner, Code monkey, expat, utility infielder
If Americans revere freedom, why didn't Lincoln let the Confederate states leave?
Chris Bast
Chris Bast
What are some interesting facts about Roman culture?
Deirdre Beecher
Deirdre Beecher, The family know-it-all
How do I deal with the bitterness that has been festering inside of me since I've returned from the Middle East?
Jon Davis
Jon Davis, Sergeant of Marines. Fought in Iraq d...
What are some of the most mind-blowing facts about Switzerland?
Denis Grammakov
Denis Grammakov, Restaurant owner, programmer, operati...
What causes low self-esteem?
Aaron Austin
Aaron Austin, I specialize in prison breaks. It's a...
What does it feel like to swim in the Dead Sea?
Effi Fuks
Effi Fuks, Addicted to building new things
What should I do if I get shot?
Rick Bruno
Rick Bruno, Former Police Commander, Illinois. Ba...
What method do polyglots favor for learning a new language?
Judith Meyer
Judith Meyer, I speak 8+ languages
Should I join Microsoft or a startup?
Joshua Ledgard
Joshua Ledgard, From Microsoft to Founder of KickoffL...
Read More in Your Feed
This email was sent by Quora (650 Castro Street #450, Mountain View, CA 94041). Quora is your best source for knowledge. Unsubscribe from this email.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét