How can I come to terms with the fact that so many people I know got into Harvard, wh...? - Quora

Answer: So you worked your butt off, were praised constantly, and then didn’t...
Quora
Top Stories from Your Feed
Your Quora Digest
How can I come to terms with the fact that so many people I know got into Harvard, when I've worked nonstop for my entire life to get there and didn't make it?
Ellen Vrana
Ellen Vrana, Harvard College, BA History
What are some ways to distinguish Americans and Canadians from each other?
Peter Flom
Peter Flom, Independent statistical consultant fo...
Why do people want to emigrate to the United States?
Feifei Wang
Feifei Wang, I make and play games
What important things does a 20-year-old need to know about money and finance?
James Altucher
James Altucher, 90s daytrader. 2000-2001 VC fund - 21...
I'm feeling lost as a programmer and I'm starting to wonder if I should have become a doctor for the money and respect. What should I do?
Jae Won Joh
Jae Won Joh, sleepy medical dork
How can a person increase his or her intellect?
Dale Thomas
Dale Thomas, Graphics programmer and writer of sci...
How can I stop being average?
Mike Farkas
Mike Farkas
What are the cultural and lifestyle differences between Australia and US, specifically in comparison to Silicon Valley?
Stefan Von Imhof
Stefan Von Imhof, ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ǝʌoן ı
I'm 23. I recently discovered that I know nothing about anything. How can I improve myself?
Jody LeBlanc
Jody LeBlanc, Corporate Director; Student of Leader...
How do I think more clearly?
Scott Danzig
Scott Danzig, offering unique life experiences and ...
Read More in Your Feed
This email was sent by Quora (650 Castro Street #450, Mountain View, CA 94041). Quora is your best source for knowledge. Unsubscribe from this email.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét