Câu chuyện tinh yêu,kinh nghiệm tình yêu,những bản nhạc tình yêu,khám phá khoa học
Navigating Affairs • 4.6K followers
A space for the betrayed spouses and individuals in affairs & post affairs
Heather Fulkerson
Answered July 22
Well, I’m the husband responding. My wife of 25 yrs cheated 7 months into our relationship and devastated me. I stayed for the kids but still tried. She remained the same p...
Tree
Answered September 4
Yes he will. At first, he's terrified of losing his money and assets and also of people judging him. So he behaves like a good little boy and does what he's told. But he'll...
Casper, former Assistant Manager (1986-2023)
Answered August 18
My first wife cheated on me & once she realized I was done & wasn't willing to give her another chance she married him and had kids with him. Then he cheated on her & she i...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét